Friday, February 16, 2007

The Storm Broke, The Stash Stays

At least most of it.

I finished my stash inventory and was all set to upload a few selections to ebay. (Un)fortunately, I couldn't find the digital camera, so I was forced to wait. During my wait, I had a glass of wine and calmed down -- Stress and dismay over stash washed away.

Happy, blissful stash. Oh how I adore thee. Notwithstanding, I am dropping off a huge box of yarn at the Senior Center today. But the Mission Falls mitten yarn stays. . .

How's the housecleaning coming, you ask? Well, about as well as it can with all three girls at home. What was I thinking, taking vacation when the kids are around? (Thing 1 is looking over my shoulder and just exclaimed, "I can read, ya know!")

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home