Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's been too long. . .

I was incommunicado for the entire month of November and most of December. Oh well. I hope all 2 of you who, occasionally, read this are: (a) not terribly disappointed to the point of doing yourselves in; and (b) bother to read again because I may actually type stuff going forward.

My children are currently accusing me of writing bad things about them on the blog... Say it ain't so. I would never, NEVER, take my children's names in vain, certainly not in a public forum like this. NEVER.

Here are Things 1 and 2, looking fabulishous on Halloween.


And Thing 3, looking too-cute-for-words.


Thing 3 has given up napping altogether, in favor of screaming and yelling. Good choice.

And Thing 2 keeps shining a flashlight in my face (the "Guilt Light") and accusing me of all sorts of mean, nasty, ugly things. Like blogging about her. It's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home