Saturday, September 23, 2006

Chymerikaen in the Cross-Hairs

My first target for Sock Wars is Chymerikaen. I shall strike down upon him or her with furious vengence, and he or she shall know my name is Momobeans. . . or something like that.

I'd better git knittin', since I've already lost a day of work -- Sock Wars started yesterday and I've only just looked up the Pattern of Doom and my target. I believe my Sergeant-at-Arms (the real Momobeans, whose identity I steal for internet mayhem), has wound my balls of yarn, polished my needles, and fed and washed my trusty steed (fluffed up the cushions on the couch).

I shall post my progress (and likely quick demise).

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Cupboard Love said...

I was looking forward to those socks! Well, at least that gives me some time while I wait for some in-progress socks to arrive. :)

http://chymerikaen.livejournal.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home