Monday, September 25, 2006

The Wicked Strep Sisters

Thing 3 has officially joined the ranks of the Wicked Strep Sisters, but -- and this is KEY -- I found a doctor who is willing to treat siblings when 1 tests positive! Woo hoo!

Thing 2 was TOTALLY strepped out on Saturday, so I brought all three to be checked out with the on-call pediatrician (not their regular one). I had spoken with Dr. Adorable before, but had not met him before Saturday. After Thing 2 came out positive, he said to call and he'll prescribe for the other two if they develop symptoms. Swoon!

Thing 1 was symptomatic by Saturday evening and Thing 3 is symptomatic now. They will all be drugged by days end and healthy in no time.

Now I just have to figure out how to write a brief that is due tomorrow when I am home with three sick kids . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home