Monday, February 19, 2007

Actual knitting content

It's been a while since I've posted FOs and there have been many. After spending late October to mid December knitting a Dale of Norway Christmas jumper (American jumper, not a sweater) for Thing 3 (384 stitches around the skirt on size 2 needles!), I decided to spend the early months of the new year swatching, socking and working through the stash. Here are some FOs, old and new, for your viewing pleasure.




Thing 3's Dale of Norway Christmas Jumper.







Thing 1's socks, made out of KnitPicks something-or-other sock yarn, in Grumperina's Jaywalker pattern.

A coupla Calorimetrae for the cold, cold winter that finally showed up. (The second one is under the Jaywalkin' piggy, above)



Malabrigo Yarn hand-dyed merino, which is toasty warm and soft and matches my berry-colored gloves.

Thing 2's Socks of Doom socks, knit in Blue Sky Alpaca. She totally coveted the socks I "won" in my dismal Sock Wars performance, so I knit her a pair. I'm not loving the Blue Sky Alpaca for socks, though, so I won't use it again. The foot of the socks felted just from the agitation associated with walking.
Finally, I knit socks for Thing 3, which I'll post once I dig them out of the laundry and I'm nearly done with my own socks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home