Wednesday, October 22, 2008

M. Night Shamalamadingdong

I was forced to sit through The Happening by Thing 1, who is developing an adolescent's interest in watching horror or suspense films, but who won't watch them without me. That said, I think it is time for M. Night to move to Rom/Com because the suspense thing has run its course.

***SPOILER ALERT***
He is dead, the brittle guy caused the accidents, the aliens hate water and his asthma saved him, they live in modern times, I have no freaking idea what the water nymph was about, and the plants did it.
***END OF SPOILER****
Seriously, not 10 minutes into The Happening, I was laughing out loud (much to the displeasure of Thing 1) and singing "It's Raining Men" as scores of construction workers leapt from the top of a skeletal building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home