Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Smart Ass!

In an effort to encourage my family members and friends (the people to whom this blog is directed) to comment, I coded it to permit comments from anyone, not just registered users of Blogger.

I had to change that, though, because some smart ass apparently believes that: (i) the one's depth of knowledge of HTML somehow translates into an ability to write english prose; (ii) I intended this blog to have widespread appeal; and (iii) I (and you) care to read repeated biting commentary like, "Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!" Whoa! Oscar Wilde got nothing on him or her. I shall avail myself posthaste of a tutorial on blog design!

Anyhoo, those whom I know and love can either register and comment, or send me private emails like you usually do. Those whom I don't know can comment as well, but try to focus on the content, eh? If you like what I write, if you don't like what I write, I'm happy to hear from you and even debate the merits with you.

And no, I won't be adding pretty graphics any time soon. I may enlist Thing 2 to create something for me over the summer if she's got the inclination. I do not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home