Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"I don't need medicine. I need cookies."

Ain't that the truth!

Yes, it has been quite a while since I've blogged. The last 3 weeks have been a flurry of pediatrician visits, chocolate-induced hazes and cunning feats of escape and property damage by psycho-dog.

Kate-Kate has a whopping ear infection, possible pneumonia and possible UTI. When I told her that she had to stay awake until Daddy got home with her medicine, she replied with those pearls of wisdom, "I don't need medicine. I need cookies!"

We spent a few days at Hershey Park; hence, the chocolate-induced haze.

And, finally, psycho-dog dug a hole in a wall in our bathroom during a thunder storm freak-out session on Friday, after she broke out of the kryptonite crate we bought for her. I'll post some pix once I locate the digital camera and gain a sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home