Sunday, February 12, 2006

12 Years of Bliss

Today is my twelfth wedding anniversary, and much like the day of my wedding, it is snowing like a bitch outside. I understand that it is up to Thing 3's chin, but I am warm and inside, so I haven't seen it.

Below is my most recent attempt at knitting a sweater for DH. Note the particularly LOOOOONG sleeves. This is to make up for my last attempt, which featured oh-so-fashionable-on-men 3/4 sleeves.

I post this mostly for my family. Of course, I haven't hipped them to this ego trip yet, so they may never see it. But, to the extent any of my family does see it, we're good. DH got an unexpected day off when the dude he was to relieve said he couldn't get home anyway, so he'd work a double. I have to go join the kiddies in the snow now before I am officially disavowed.

Much kisses,
Francoise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home