Thursday, August 05, 2010

whuzzup my bitches?

Should I update my blog. It's only been 8 months. Perhaps I shall. I have much rattling around in my brain that could use more than a studiedly cryptic Facebook update or 140 chrcters of silly.

Still working at same place. Some good. Some bad. Some old. Some new. Perhaps I'll write about (formerly) Grouchy Partner and Newbie later. It's a hoot!

So... I'm on a train to Boston. I'm supposed to be preparing (formerly) Grouchy Partner for a hearing, but he decided to sit next to Newbie, who knows nothing but is cute and young and blonde.

Yay! It only took me 3 years of incredibly diligent work to crack (formerly) Grouchy Partner's tough shell. It took her the bat of her eyelashes. Not that I hold it against her -- if you got it, use it.

I think, after 2 hours, (formerly) Grouchy Partner is about to acknowledge my existence (several rows away thankyouverymuch), so I need to look like I'm doing work.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home